Friday, April 25, 2008

My Music Man

K. received the last bit of his recording setup two days ago--the keyboard. He wasted no time in setting up his various accoutrements in our front bedroom, AKA "the storage room", and promptly left our reality for his own very special one where nothing exists except the almighty MUSIC.

I am in awe of people who can create music of any kind, and the fact that one of them happens to live in my house is awesome. This musical inclination is probably the most attractive thing about my dearest. Watching him play, especially songs he's written himself, always gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. 

When we started dating he was still playing in his band and told me that he would write me a song. That was six years ago, and I have mentioned this promise periodically ever since. He always said, "When I get my setup, you'll get your song."

Well, he's got his setup. I figure I'll give him a couple of days before I ask for my song. 

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Okay, post more now!

I know that you have news, you know.... ;)