Thursday, September 20, 2007

Busy me

I haven't posted in a while, but unfortunately, daily life tends to intervene in my perfect plans for myself.

My baby is now a year old, which is unbelievable for me. It just seems like yesterday that she was a tiny, 7 pound pooping, drooling machine, and now she's walking (practically running!) and interacting just like a little person! Crazy...

In knitting news, Bridget's sweater is coming along, but I've come to that place in a bigger project where other, new projects look oh so appealing. So, and I'm deeply ashamed to admit it, but I've cast on my first pair of socks--dark, beautiful purple ones. I assuage some of my guilt by telling myself that it's okay because they're for Bridget, but I don't think I'm fooling myself. Oh well. The sweater will be finished, though. I promise that.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Yay, a post!!

And you BETTER finish that sweater! Just repeat that little rhyme over and over 'til it's done :)

Squeeze The Thing for me!

Rachel said...

What's your favorite knitting website? I'm just starting and trying to get things going is...interesting....that's about the best way to put it, lol.

Therese said...

I knit several things at once and sew several things at once too. I get bored doing the same thing over and over. At the moment I am in the middle of knitting a bag for the girls each and a poncho for myself. I may not do much for the next couple of months though because we are heading into summer.