Thursday, March 22, 2007

So close!

Easter is almost here!

We had a meeting tonight to go over the specifics of the Vigil and what's going to happen, etc. Not too much, though, because apparently Father B. doesn't want us to know everything involved. Just the basics...where we'll be sitting, the order, stuff like that.

I really hope Bridget makes it through the entire Mass. I really don't want to put her in the nursery (and I don't know how she'd react to that, anyway), but the only other option would be for someone to take her out, and then they'd miss the rest. Hopefully she'll be good. We plan on having bottles and pacifiers at the ready.

I'm getting so excited and anxious. This is so huge, and I can hardly believe it's time already. I'm also glad the families seem supportive. Of course, most of them are probably talking behind our backs about how insane we are, but I'm not worried.


Oop, hear Bridget crying. Guess that does it for now.

2 comments:

MamaEscandon said...

How exciting for you!!!!

Judy said...

I am so happy for you. Last year my husband went through this process. Easter Vigil will never be the same for us again. We are debating whether we should have a family member watch G that night or if we are taking her with us. She goes to bed at 7:00pm, and the Vigil doesn't start until 8:00pm. I feel bad making her stay up. :)

Is Bridget getting baptized at the Vigil?